Created by parents, for parents...
Kidiosity was created to prioritize and protect the precious quality time that parents spend with their kids. In a world of seemingly endless demands on parents, too often the first thing that falls off our plate is the intentional, quality time we spend connecting with our kids. And that leads to stress and anxiety.
Not anymore. Kidiosity is here to deliver ideas, learning, and conversation starters to the mobile device of a mom or dad (or even a grandparent, nanny, or babysitter). Whatever time you have available, we’ll help you fill it with laughter, teachable moments, and lifelong memories.
- Director of the Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health (IECMH) Specialty, and faculty member at the University of Denver.
- Clinical psychologist who specializes in working with caregivers and their young children. Tracy’s clinical and research interests involve the intersections between caregiver and child relationships and mental health.
- Weaves her love for attachment theory and relationship-based work into her love for pop culture...and sometimes makes sense of it all.
- Postdoctoral fellow within the Graduate School of Professional Psychology at the University of Denver.
- Received her Doctorate in Human Development with a concentration in Children, Families, and Cultures from The Catholic University of America.
- Her research focuses on developing, implementing, and evaluating programmatic interventions that are culturally sensitive and tailored to meet the needs of perinatal and early childhood families.